Conf. to Kelly Green, re: Arby's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conf. to Kelly Green, re: Arby's

Have you tried one of these? I know from previous posts that you are a big Arby's fan.

http://arbys.com/our-menu/limited-ti...ian-roast-beef
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Alas, Arby's Is The Only Fast Food Place We Don't Have Near Us

We have virtually everything else but the closest Arby's is about 6 or 7 miles away. Considering how the price of a gallon of gas is only slightly less than the annual GNP of most small countries, I have to pick and choose when I go there -- usually if I'm covering something in that neck of the woods.

So to answer your question -- not yet.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

If your vehicle gets 21 miles per gallon, then you're talking about 1/3 of a gallon of gas or approximately $1.33 each way that's keeping you from enjoying an Arby's indulgence

On the other hand, if you properly inflated your tires, tuned up the beast you bought with the gold-plated warranty you'd save that much and more every single day.

"penny wise and pound foolish" is rather an ironic phrase given the topic of going to Arbys

Comment

You forget that the man is on a car lease, and those 10-12 roundtrip miles to get that Arby's Reuben as opposed to a Whopper might be critical at the end of term.

Comment

Yo Einstein -- Pass The Bong

You obviously must have been higher than Mars when you wrote that since I'm buying my car. I asked about leasing when I was just beginning the process.

But then, you're a New Yorker -- you probably don't even own a car -- OR lease one.
          "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Working...
          X