Halladay out two months, per ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halladay out two months, per ESPN

I really thought he was definitely done for the season. He might still be done for the season but at least there is hope that he can return. Whether he can return to an acceptable form is another matter but if his injury heals and his rehab goes well, stranger things have happened to far less dedicated athletes.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/92...ix-eight-weeks
    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

A pre September appearance is possible. that would be an amazing boost and fit right in with this "if, if, if" squad

Comment

All things considered...

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      A pre September appearance is possible. that would be an amazing boost and fit right in with this "if, if, if" squad
      they're in much better shape than I thought they would be. They're still hanging around. A couple of nice runs over the course of the season and they can do some damage in this division.

They really need Hamels to get his shit together. He's been the biggest momentum killer so far. But there have been a bunch of really nice surprises (Kendrick and Dom Brown being the big ones).

Comment

Manual let's the starters go too long. He abused Hallady. I saw innings where Roy had no business being in the game.

Comment

Halladay is done and cooked

Put a fork in him.

Comment

Working...
          X