So now Clay Harbor is an outside linebacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now Clay Harbor is an outside linebacker

I believe this increases his chance of making the roster. Or not.

He wasn't going to make the roster at TE, with Ertz, Celek, and Casey in front of him. Doubt he makes it at OLB but he probably has a better chance than at TE...

Comment

He will stay on the team. If anything be a decent ST player. I could see him filling in also on Special Plays as OLB on D. Chip and his team have alot of things up there sleeve.
      Clay- does run fast and his a pretty strong dude. So show me whatcha got.

Comment

It's all part of chip ball. Forget the defense. Just keep bringing offensive players and the one who. Don't make it......are switched to the D. I'm really starting to like hat I see with the Chipmeister.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
          It's all part of chip ball. Forget the defense. Just keep bringing offensive players and the one who. Don't make it......are switched to the D. I'm really starting to like hat I see with the Chipmeister.
          I don't understand this latest spin about ignoring the defense? Probably more than half of next year's starters on D will be newcomers. The offseason has been comprised of just as much, if not more moves on defensive players.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
            I don't understand this latest spin about ignoring the defense? Probably more than half of next year's starters on D will be newcomers. The offseason has been comprised of just as much, if not more moves on defensive players.
            Dude, you're obviously not reading the correct narrative about Chip Kelly and the Eagles.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Comment

The funny thing is

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
                FF is the one who brought in Clay Harbor...

Comment

Working...
                X