Vick is calling his critics "ignorant" now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick is calling his critics "ignorant" now

Bwahahahahaha! Yeah, we don't know what we're seeing, Mike. Right. You suck now and you were NEVER any good.
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/m...gnorant-051913

Chip showed him how to hold the ball. Its all good now.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
      Bwahahahahaha! Yeah, we don't know what we're seeing, Mike. Right. You suck now and you were NEVER any good.
      http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/m...gnorant-051913
      He said you can't last in the NFL for 12 years without knowing how to read a defense, yet he still hasn't learned how to slide after 12 years. And in the same interview, he revealed that the coach taught him how to hold onto the ball. Something he hadn't learned how to do in 12 years.

I'm not going to bail on the coach before one season, but Vick is clearly an experiment destined to fail. Move on already.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Yes, he has been in the league for 12 years so of course he knows how to read a defense but no coach ever taught him about tucking the ball. I like the guy as a player and I'm really glad he put his life back together after the jailtime but he can be a stone cold dumbass at times.

I'm sick of Eagles players insulting the intelligence of the fans. Remember Evan Mathis calling fans who wanted Reid gone idiots? Yeah, maybe listen to the idiots next time and you can skip the 4-12 deathmarch season.

Comment

Maybe the problem was the taco grease.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

He hasn't been reading defenses for 12 years

He was out of football ENTIRELY for 3 or 4 years in PRISON. Those years were supposed to be the PRIME YEARS of his career. The man is 32 years old, people. It's over for this dude. In fact it never started, so how can it be over?

Comment

Vick is simply Chip's Pederson

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
              He said you can't last in the NFL for 12 years without knowing how to read a defense, yet he still hasn't learned how to slide after 12 years. And in the same interview, he revealed that the coach taught him how to hold onto the ball. Something he hadn't learned how to do in 12 years.

I'm not going to bail on the coach before one season, but Vick is clearly an experiment destined to fail. Move on already.
              He is a stopgap until Chip feels his OLine is solid and he can determine if Foles or Barkley could be his guy. Why risk the youngsters right out of the gate?
              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

You all should go to this year's ceremony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbBQsbd6R6o
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I just heard this.....unfucking beliveable. Why didn't someone think of this sooner? I hope Chip shows him how to slide and not throw interceptions in the red zone next.
                  .....and you thought I was ugly on the outside.

"Fuck Bobby April, you can't coach awesome." ~~downundermike~~

Comment

same story, different year

And last year Andy taught him how to hold the ball, he just forgot

http://www.phillymag.com/eagles/2012...-vick-fumbles/

“He knows he can’t fumble, understand that. He knows he can’t have turnovers and he can’t fumble. Nobody knows it better than the player. He doesn’t want to go out there and do those things. We have to go back and work on ball security.

“Style isn’t ball security, because every running back has a different style. You just have to hang onto the football. There’s not much else I can say other than that. You keep it high and tight and cover it in traffic, that’s what you do.”

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                      He is a stopgap until Chip feels his OLine is solid and he can determine if Foles or Barkley could be his guy. Why risk the youngsters right out of the gate?
                      I see it the same way, really, what are the chances he possibly doesn't get hurt or doesn't play so poorly he gets benched based on the last two years. He's a rental so you don't put miles on your real car. If he plays up to his potential, which really has never happened for an extended stretch because he's a mental midget, then we watch entertaining football and maybe see some playoffs. Because I expect that as much as waking up with a ten inch dong between my legs and two playmates by my side, maybe the line gets to gel before he gets concussed because he held onto the ball for twelve seconds. Whatever, it's a rental.

Comment

Working...
                      X