X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School Harry - KC Edition

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-musical-lead/

---
    At Kansas City Chiefs practice on Thursday, Reid’s team practiced with to soundtrack of Metallica, Guns N’ Roses, and AC/DC.
    ---

I'm sure Reid picked a much better selection than Kelly.
    --
    Your Retarded

No Stryper?

Comment

Just loops that bitch all practice long.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          No Stryper?
          Today's Chip Kelly playlist:

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/0...tice-playlist/
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Kelly's playlists would be a great addition to Spotify...(everyone should try that premium service BTW...i freaking love it)

www.sharemyplaylists.com

Comment

Kelly's playlists would be a great addition to Spotify...(everyone should try that premium service BTW...i freaking love it)

www.sharemyplaylists.com
              I'm going to try out Google's All-Access service.

I already have all of my music uploaded to Google servers and use their Play Music software and app constantly so hopefully it will all sync easily.

It's also only $7.99/month if you sign up for a free 30 day trial before the end of June.

https://play.google.com/about/music/?feature=banner
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

yeah, that's been getting a huge buzz. i'm sure it'll be great and a massive hit for them.

spotify just hit their 5 millionth paying subscriber for premium. while it's not perfect (not all music you want and catalogs are on there) it's pretty killer. i have several folders i've made for different things (kids music, wife's shit, hip hop, metal, college era, etc) and freaking love it.

there are some good apps on the PC version that you can use to find good new bands and stuff that was just released, etc.

i can celebrate michael bolton's entire collection every day if i wanna!

check out the new Snoop Dogg album. Snoop Lion he goes by now. Here comes the king and Get Away are effing kick ass songs. kick ass! he really did a solid job, it's a quality release. good summer album for sure.

Comment

yeah, that's been getting a huge buzz. i'm sure it'll be great and a massive hit for them.

spotify just hit their 5 millionth paying subscriber for premium. while it's not perfect (not all music you want and catalogs are on there) it's pretty killer. i have several folders i've made for different things (kids music, wife's shit, hip hop, metal, college era, etc) and freaking love it.

there are some good apps on the PC version that you can use to find good new bands and stuff that was just released, etc.

i can celebrate michael bolton's entire collection every day if i wanna!

check out the new Snoop Dogg album. Snoop Lion he goes by now. Here comes the king and Get Away are effing kick ass songs. kick ass! he really did a solid job, it's a quality release. good summer album for sure.
                  I don't know what type of organization Google will implement. Their current music player has its issues but it's been steadily improving. The format of the app just updated and is much smoother so hopefully it has to do with the all-access.

Right now I primarily just listen to my own music since it's easily available wherever I go, I'm not sure how much I'll use the all-access but I still want to try it out.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                  X