• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 year old girl ripping through Eruption

where's my lighter?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...165113300.html

Still my favorite...
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

That's awesome. I have a funny story about Van Halen....

So we have tix to see VH at The Spectrum back when their second album came out. (1980-whatever) It's the one where Eddie had that red guitar with the black electrical tape all over. Anyway, we have tix on the floor, but way in the back. We get to our seats and there are people sitting in our seats. The usher is right there and he sees there's a problem. He comes over and looks at our tickets and then he looks at the people's in our seats. They printed the SAME tickets for 2 different people. The usher says, "Come with me." He takes us all the way up to the THIRD row! So the concert is going on and a pick comes flying at me and I grab it out of mid-air. It's Michael Anthony's pick! His name is on there and the VH logo. Just my luck that it was not Eddie Van Halen's. Anyway, it's kind of cool since he was playing Van Halen music with it. What's even cooler is that I had a pocket camera with me and I have pictures from the show. I put it all into a frame years ago and it's over at my parents' house.

Comment

Working...
      X