Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Astros vendor puts snow cones on the floor of the....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astros vendor puts snow cones on the floor of the....

.....sh*tter while he takes a dump. Discuss.

Last edited by Two Gap Penetrator; 05-24-2013, 09:54 AM.

Adds flavor.

Comment

Sickening

That just tells me that this guy didn't give a damn about his job, and you KNOW this isn't the first time he's done this. Shitty team and shitty vendors.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I watched that yesterday. Some people lack common sense. The people hired for that type of job are from the very bottom of the workforce pool.

Comment

I'll take 2!

Comment

Just don't eat the yellow snow cone

Or the chocolate one.

Comment

ugh

Tiny shit flakes floating around and landing on the snow cones, and don't even get me started with the ass hairs. Gross.

Edit : I like how the guy filming made sure to get the Astros logo on tape. Smart thinking.
              Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 05-24-2013, 12:32 PM.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

And the pubes are like the "jimmies" on there

Ewwwwwwwwww!

Comment

A stadium bathroom is on the bottom of my list of places for dropping a deuce.

The worst place I ever dropped a deuce was at National Trails Raceway in Columbus Ohio during the Spring Nationals. It was a porta john at the campground where people were partying for 4 or 5 days. OMG most of them had shit piled past the seat. That could have been 30 years ago something i will never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
                    I watched that yesterday. Some people lack common sense. The people hired for that type of job are from the very bottom of the workforce pool.
                    You're telling me that people I know in college who belonged to a fraternities and sold beer at NFL games weren't really the future leaders of tomorrow?
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Well not all of them but most of them. Kids working through school is one thing but I think most of the aren't going to College or even cosmetology school.

Comment

BWAHAHAHA

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                        Or the chocolate one.
                        splash! Plop!!!
                        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

Well not all of them but most of them. Kids working through school is one thing but I think most of the aren't going to College or even cosmetology school.
                          In my experience, you do find some unique stadium employees that add to the experience aside from feces flavored sno-cones.

At O's games, the ushers in the club box seating are pretty friendly and engaging. Of course, they're not handling my food.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Im sure the guy was a member of Mensa

Comment

A vendor selling Coors (owned by Molson-Coors Brewery) at Spring Training was yelling:

"I GOT CANADIAN BEER ... BREWED IN AMERICA ... IN A CUP MADE IN CHINA!!!"

Not a dumb guy ... got people laughing and sold product.
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X