Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see the Don Kirschner of FirstEnergy Field (c)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see the Don Kirschner of FirstEnergy Field (c)

Wasn't able to sell out a soccer match between the US men's team and Belgium (only one of the best teams in the world). Not sure the upper deck is open. I think Philadelphia would have done better.

Saw Belgium-Saudi Arabia at 94 World Cup

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    Wasn't able to sell out a soccer match between the US men's team and Belgium (only one of the best teams in the world). Not sure the upper deck is open. I think Philadelphia would have done better.
    Saudis won 1-0 at a packed RFK stadium in DC. Had no skin in the game rooting-wise and still easily one of the top five live sporting events I ever witnessed.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Well Belgium look really class tonight. Oh well. Better luck for the USA on Sunday against Germany, ha ha.

Comment

Bawahahaha!

"The Don Kirschner of FirstEnergy Field"

*snicker*
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Kompany and Fellaini are two of the better players in the world. Eden Hazard is only 22 and in just his first season in the Premier League with Chelsea. He's going to be VERY good.

Germany is really really good. They are most likely the #2 team in the world behind Spain.
          Last edited by Sect 236; 05-29-2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Benteke and Lukaku are still both U21s and they are both better than any striker the USA has ever produced. They are beasts.

Comment

Working...
            X