Spurs/Heatbore or Spurs/Pacersbore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs/Heatbore or Spurs/Pacersbore

Whats a better series in the finals? I'm probably the 1% that enjoy Spurs basketball. Pop knows how to run a team.

I'd rather see Spurs and Pacers. Stern would shit a brick.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Lebron is better ratings. I'm not a Lebron hater necessarily, but I'm rooting for the dog pacers

Comment

David Stern is losing sleep over the second possibility.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

A Spurs/Pacers series

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        Whats a better series in the finals? I'm probably the 1% that enjoy Spurs basketball. Pop knows how to run a team.

Would leave Stern balled up in the fetal position, weeping uncontrollably and clutching a LeBron jersey. I'd love to see it.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I wished it were a Pacers/Grizzlies series

Stern would've been in the morgue by now.

Comment

A Pacers/Grizz series

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
            Stern would've been in the morgue by now.
            Would have been one of the most physical series we've seen in a long time.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
              Would have been one of the most physical series we've seen in a long time.

How many times did Lebron take the Cavs to the finals?

I want the spurs to win. It would shut lakerfan up. It would be 5 rings to 5 in the post mj nba.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I took my nephew (who grew up here without a team) to his first NBA game in Memphis as a birthday gift, and they're a fun team to watch. Great arena, too.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Took the Cavs to the Finals once

How many times did Lebron take the Cavs to the finals?

I want the spurs to win. It would shut lakerfan up. It would be 5 rings to 5 in the post mj nba.
                  Then quit like a bitch in that Game 5 against Boston his last year in Cleveland.

Comment

put me in the one percent as well

did you read the article on him recently in SI? Very interesting guy.
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

I got tickets to the first finals game to be played here in SAT. I'm looking forward to a Spurs/Heat match-up.

Comment

If the Heat makes it

Originally posted by txeaglefan View Post
                        I got tickets to the first finals game to be played here in SAT. I'm looking forward to a Spurs/Heat match-up.
                        Please kick their ass

Comment

Working...
                        X