DeSean Fires Rosenhaus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeSean Fires Rosenhaus

Myths McLane saying he could be signing with Jay-Z.

When Jay-Z became an agent, if I told you that you could choose only one Philly athlete who would want to sign with him...is there anyone who wouldn't have picked Djacc aka Tha 1 aka Ya Boi?
    Last edited by Sect 236; 06-02-2013, 07:31 PM.

Hahaha

Jay-Z giving the devil himself a run for his $!

Comment

The mayo will be extra rich

in the Kelly Green household tonight.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Rosencrud

anti-Christ

Comment

Rosencrud made T.O. go crazy

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
          anti-Christ
          Owens was the model of sanity before hooking up with Rosenhaus.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Ehhh, it just reminds me how....

....pissed off I am that we didn't get a parade that year.

Comment

Brilliant move Desean

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              Myths McLane saying he could be signing with Jay-Z.

When Jay-Z became an agent, if I told you that you could choose only one Philly athlete who would want to sign with him...is there anyone who wouldn't have picked Djacc aka Tha 1 aka Ya Boi?
              Didn't he just sign an extension last year? I guess the genius is already out of money.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                Didn't he just sign an extension last year? I guess the genius is already out of money.
                You do realize that a high profile athlete's representation handles more than just the player contract, don't you? Maybe not.

RSR, Rosenhaus's agency, cannot compete with ROC Nation, Jay-Z's management firm. Which only recently partnered with CAA, one of, if not the most powerful talent agency in the world with tentacles in every aspect of the entertainment industry.

A select few athletes earn more money outside of sports than they do in the game. We'll see how Jackson does.

At any rate, this has nothing to do with Jackson's NFL player contract and everything to do with his interest in hip-hop. Which, by the way, isn't half bad when compared to Shawn Andrews.
                Last edited by The Ref; 06-03-2013, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                  You do realize that a high profile athlete's representation handles more than just the player contract, don't you? Maybe not.

RSR, Rosenhaus's agency, cannot compete with ROC Nation, Jay-Z's management firm. Which only recently partnered with CAA, one of, if not the most powerful talent agency in the world with tentacles in every aspect of the entertainment industry.

A select few athletes earn more money outside of sports than they do in the game. We'll see how Jackson does.

At any rate, this has nothing to do with Jackson's NFL player contract and everything to do with his interest in hip-hop. Which, by the way, isn't half bad when compared to Shawn Andrews.
                  Oh I can't wait until the new album comes out. I'm sure it is wonderful

Comment

I suspect we'll see a lot of athletes wanting to have Jay-Z as part of their representation. He's a huge success across multiple fields of entertainment and he's obviously business savvy.

Agents like Rosenhaus can possibly help their clients make connections to Jay-Z and his marketing wing. Now the players can access it directly.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

D-Jax spittin that fiyah !!!!!!

With Chip Kelly on the 1's and 2's !!!!!
                      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post

Tom Condon is a genius. He is using Jay Z to steal all these clients and, knowing Condon, I can guarantee that Jay-Z doesn't see one red cent of the agent fee Condon receives when he negotiates contracts for players like Desean and Victor Cruz. Meanwhile, Jay-Z looks like the bad guy for pitching Condon to these players simply so they will use Jay-Z as a rep for marketing opportunities.

I can also guarantee that Condon's REAL marketing cash cows, The Mannings, don't have shit to do with Roc Nation.

Nice to see Jay-Z being used like a bitch.
                        "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
                        X