IG and other asian lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IG and other asian lovers

You would have been proud, or more just happy.
    So yesterday I was sitting in the sauna at the gym, (co-ed) and this really smoking hot
    asain doll walks in. She sits down and I am just sitting there like a saoking wet mop.
    I could smell the aroma of her shampoo or perfume. ahhhhhhhh.
    So after a while, she gets up, like she is leaving- I had my ear buds in. She says somethign to me. I take my ear buds out- she goes "your good, I am so hot, she says have a nice evening".
    Before I could say your hot, take off those yoga pants it wil help you cool down, out the door she went.
    I should have just talked to her.
    The life of zubaz in a suana.

What were you wearing?

A Zubaz towel?

Comment

Zubaz thong.
      The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

A zubaz tent.

Comment

next time...

invite her on the ZuBus.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
            You would have been proud, or more just happy.
            So yesterday I was sitting in the sauna at the gym, (co-ed) and this really smoking hot
            asain doll walks in. She sits down and I am just sitting there like a saoking wet mop.
            I could smell the aroma of her shampoo or perfume. ahhhhhhhh.
            So after a while, she gets up, like she is leaving- I had my ear buds in. She says somethign to me. I take my ear buds out- she goes "your good, I am so hot, she says have a nice evening".
            Before I could say your hot, take off those yoga pants it wil help you cool down, out the door she went.
            I should have just talked to her.
            The life of zubaz in a suana.

You should of went after her. She left the door open for you man.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
            X