Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to our newest member, irenermillet35!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to our newest member, irenermillet35!

Don't tell me your name is Irene. I hope you have a good sense of humor. There's alot of horny guys on here. With a name like Irene, you're probably in your 80's and that is RIGHT what these guys want.

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
    Don't tell me your name is Irene. I hope you have a good sense of humor. There's alot of horny guys on here. With a name like Irene, you're probably in your 80's and that is RIGHT what these guys want.

Brings up a good point 2Gap, how many female igglephans do you think we have?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

counting you and DQ?

Ooooooooh.... PUNCH!
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        Ooooooooh.... PUNCH!
        suck it trabek
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Lu
          Sellen
          DQ
          Chatham
          DQ's mom is Kellygreen Boobs

So thats five...

Comment

What ever happened to Barb in Idaho?

Comment

My mom's name is Irene...she'll be 87 next month

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
              I'm pretty sure its not her.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Living in her own Private Idaho.
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                X