• Show
Clear All

don't cheat this time

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
    but who is dominic brown?

Comment

I live in San Diego

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
      If you lived in Philadelphia you could watch it live.
      ... and I watch every game live. They beam the games through the sky now! It's neat!

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        ... and I watch every game live. They beam the games through the sky now! It's neat!
        Amazing. I am watching the replay and I have to note that KG didn't even note that the home plate umpire got plunked directly in the hand in the 7th and had to leave the game.

Makes me wonder if KG even watched the game.

On another note, the ballpark in San Diego is pretty cool. Great location. Wish it had been baseball season the last time I was there.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

And That Mattered WHY?

I may be wrong but I don't think the home plate umpire plays for the Phillies, nor does he manage or coach them.

Now, please explain why you think the home plate umpire getting hit on the right wrist with a fastball and then saying the ball was fouled when every single replay said that was not the case, somehow rendered the IMPORTANT facts of my post, somehow meaningless??!!
          "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

well that's appropriate

KG's feminine side is dominant.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

wrong

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
              Considering how the Phillies are the only Major League team that means anything to me, footing the bill for the MLB Network would be the biggest waste of money in history especially since Comcast broadcasts all the Phillies games.
              PHL broadcasts a large share of the games.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

And Comcast Philly Broadcasts The Rest

They're all televised for the price of basic cable.

Comment

Then you'd have been screwed trying to watch the games of your Los Angeles Eagles.

Comment

Who?

You are operating under the mistaken impression that a casual remark made years ago about a hypothetical situation, has some great importance in the overall scheme of things.

The only reason anyone would keep bringing it up time and time again is because his mental processes have been dulled by constant exposure to excessive amounts of alcohol or from inhaling the smoke generated by the burning leaves of the cannabis plant.

Comment

buffetbore

nm

Comment

You should be announcing golf.

You could join the twits that say stupid verbose shit like "safely on the putting surface" and "sitting atop the leaderboard" or "carding a birdie" ...
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

All hail the post that started the Phillies recent slide.

Jinx.
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

bump

dreaded kg jinx

Comment

KG believes he is smarter than Cholly, but that blessed jinx don't know dick by good golly
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X