Confidential to Kelly Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to Kelly Green

Just for you, I ordered and ate the new Burger King "Rib Sandwich". Tastes like shit. If the McRib is 5 out of 10, this wasn't a fucking 1 out of 10.

You owe me seven dollars, I probably saved your life. I'll pm you my paypal address.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Thanks, But I'd Rather Trust My Tastebuds

I will let them be the judge of how the new samich tastes -- maybe for lunch one day this week.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
      I will let them be the judge of how the new samich tastes -- maybe for lunch one day this week.

Its rough man. It wasn't slathered with bbq sauce like the McRib. It had pickles, no onions. It was a dry bland cardboard sandwich.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Why don't the two of you spread some Crisco on a salt lick?
        Last edited by slag; 06-11-2013, 11:37 AM. Reason: typo ... wouldn't want KG to get confused
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Because It Doesn't Taste Nearly As Good!

Silly boy.

Comment

I like the McRib, but....

....I usually get diarrhea from it. God's honest truth. I only eat it as a laxative.

Comment

Like Me With Imitation Crab

I love the taste of "crabmeat pasta salad" but if it's made with imitation crab (which is usually Alaskan Pollock), I have the same reaction you do with McRib. I've stopped buying the salad at the deli counter of our local stores because they all use the imitation stuff.

If I see it in a buffet setting I always ask if the crab is real. If not, buh-bye.

Comment

And you call yourself a purveyor of fine food, you mean to tell me you dont know the diffference between jumbo lump crab and crab with a K. I bet they tell you a lot its lump when its not and you eat it up and love it.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Gee, Tex, Nice Job On The Sentences

Did you take the time to actually READ what you wrote??

Pathetic. Sounds like the blathering of somebody for whom English is a second language!

Comment

Unfortunately I have to type as fast as I can on the ipad with one finger so I can fix another computer. Now answer the question bottom feeder.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

If It Was Spelled With a "K" There Wouldn't Be A Problem

They're not.

And I don't care what anybody TELLS me, my SYSTEM tells me when it's the imitation shit!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X