Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the great Les Bowen chimes in on High School Harry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the great Les Bowen chimes in on High School Harry!

perfect timing...

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/d...e-Chipper.html

High School Harriet

Bwah! As soon as he starts f'ing up he goes from man to woman!

Comment

The only players who have a problem with chip are over 30, make a lot of money and have had no accountability for playing like shit for years. Those are the players who cried to weaver most likely vick and cole. Bye bye both of you!
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

any of these clowns who want to be named anything before camp opens are delusional fucks.

just tape the final standings for the 2012 season to their lockers and tell them to STFU and 'see you next tuesday'

Comment

Thanks Andy Reid (FF) for destroying the team!

Appreciate it!

Comment

fat, lazy, entitled, prima donna bitches.

i cannot WAIT to see the cuts this summer as they get down to the 53 man roster. get your popcorn ready! or jalapeno pretzel nuggets...

Comment

I remember a bunch of vagiants whining about how difficult life was with Tom Coughlin. That seems to have worked out okay.

Comment

This May Sound Crazy But

Other than last year's draft picks, I still want them all out of here. Every muthafucker on the team last year gone. The shit is starting over. Desean, Vick, McCoy. Buh Bye. You can't win with these attitudes folks. Trade, Trade, Trade and load up for the next couple drafts. As far as Carey goes, demote him for now and make him earn his spot. The law needs to be laid down immediately! HATE THE FACE ON ALL THOSE FUCKERS FROM LAST YEAR. HATE THE FACE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X