Clear All

• Jason Peters : a need for speed

arrested for drag racing

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lice/#comments

Cut him

Originally posted by J Con View Post
    nm

Comment

What a tremendous dumbass. Jesus. I'm an auto racing fan but these idiots who do it on the streets need to be in jail. Auto racing leads inevitably to accidents.

Day before Thanksgiving some prick killed a little girl and paralyzed her grandmother while going 140mph on the 611 bypass here in Doylestown.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...d-grandmother/

He was just convicted of murder. Why the fuck would you risk that when you are a multimillionaire who can easily afford to buy track time if you wanna drive fast?
      Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 06-12-2013, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Who won ?

nm

Comment

Trade him for picks and draft character. They all gotta go I tell ya!

Comment

Nah, Peters is too good.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Fast & Furious 18 was out a couple weeks ago. I'm guessing Jason saw it.

Comment

Nothing will come of this. He has a Camaro, he was racing, I'm sure he will lose his license but thats it.

Comment

CHARACTER

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                  Nah, Peters is too good.
                  There is no such thing as too good if they don't care. The culture of this team needs to change right now. If this shit isn't nipped in the bud with all of these guys, Chip Kelly will be the next Steve Spurrier. I will root for a team of hungry undrafted rookies over this crap. The problem with last year's team is pretty obvious. Nobody gave a shit. Plain & Simple!

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                    Nah, Peters is too good.
                    Yeah. And it's not like he was spending time with this family during voluntary workouts.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by AgendaPolice View Post
                      There is no such thing as too good if they don't care. The culture of this team needs to change right now. If this shit isn't nipped in the bud with all of these guys, Chip Kelly will be the next Steve Spurrier. I will root for a team of hungry undrafted rookies over this crap. The problem with last year's team is pretty obvious. Nobody gave a shit. Plain & Simple!
                      The problem with last years team was their best OT likes to drive too fast and doesn't care about football? Ok got it. I think it had to more do with his torn ACL and the other injuries to the offensive line but I guess it was all the players who didn't care about football.

I wonder what Lane Johnson drives lets hope a Prius. Prius = cares about football and the environment. WIN-WIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
                        The problem with last years team was their best OT likes to drive too fast and doesn't care about football? Ok got it. I think it had to more do with his torn ACL and the other injuries to the offensive line but I guess it was all the players who didn't care about football.

I wonder what Lane Johnson drives lets hope a Prius. Prius = cares about football and the environment. WIN-WIN.
                        I thought Prius = further pussification of football.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                        X