No announcement yet.

Yo KG: Did you try that BK rib samich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo KG: Did you try that BK rib samich?

I saw a commercial for it last night. They had it paired up with the sweet potato fries. Oh yeah and 50 cent soft serve cones! Yeee-doggie! Tender vittles! 6 bucks and I'm ready for my colonoscopy, doctor!

I haven't had bread since January and this fucker is shooting sliders into his belly with a nerf lunch gun
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Did you lose weight on this caveman diet?

I will bet you did. I don't want to know about all of the manly muscle you put on and how you have more energy. Just address the weight question.

Comment

Hey, I have an idea ... how about just eating less?

I've lost 9 pounds I put on over the winter by limiting what I eat ... no restrictions ... just less stuff.

Paleo diet?

Flavor of the month ... with hot yoga and tough mudders.

Notice pilates is now as extinct as the mastodon?

Hey that gives me an idea ... how about really going all paleo and shit.

Fill a swimming pool with tar, throw an elephant in it and have a dawn-of-man tough mudder with spears.

But no cheating ... you have to use flint and a rock to cook that bitch!
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Paleo????

I am a workout, diet and nutrition nut to say the least. I know lots of people on Paleo... I send them this article as I think it sums things up nicely:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-b...b_3129110.html

Comment

Aren't you late for your Zumba class?

Comment

I agree with this. I've lost 10 pounds since January doing the same. Overall, I just reduced sugars and grains, and added more veggies and yogurt. Pretty easy to do, and pretty easy to "correct" if I cheat for a few days.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

thats a stupid article and anecdotal. Look, I realize some paleo eaters philosophize about eating what cavemen ate and blah blah blah. To me, its clean eating of nutrient dense foods. I'm not thinking of myself as grok or something stupid bullshit like that.

Comment

Its just eating clean. Paleo is just a name people use to fad it up.

I dont care what anyone says ---- its more about what you eat, than eating less.

Comment

37 lbs since Jan 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                      37 lbs since Jan 3.

Thats good shit right there. I need to drop 40 to get down to my fighting weight.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hey whatever works ... glad it's doing the job for you.

I find that if I eat and drink a little bad shit now and then, as opposed to none, it keeps me from overdoing it.

They asked Red Foxx on his 70th birthday (I think) why he still smokes and drinks and he said "The hospital if full of people dying of nothing."

I'm with him a little there ... gotta have some fun.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I agree with you and if you are dieting, the Paleo diet makes sense, IMO.

I tend to follow the Paleo concept in the way I eat. One major variation- I like to eat non-fat Greek yogurt with berries and walnuts daily. The high protein content and low calories in the non-fat yogurt is to good to pass up, IMO. I don't see how you can pass up Greek yogurt knowing that you work out.

I also have a low in-take of grains and legumes... and fat... so maybe its a hybrid Paleo diet. I'm just not fond of fat foods. I also watch portions like others have mentioned and will allow for just about anything on occasion... but I don't crave junk.

Comment

What the?

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                            Thats good shit right there. I need to drop 40 to get down to my fighting weight.
                            This is not about dropping a 40 of Old English Malt and bitch slappin' gays at the club, batch?!

Comment

Im not saying I dont cheat on occasion. Gotta keep yourself sane.

Comment

Working...
                              X