No announcement yet.

Yo KG: Did you try that BK rib samich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After I hit my goals, I may intro grassfed organic full fat dairy. Maybe.

Im not worried about eating low fat as long as the fats are healthy. Fish, seeds, nuts, avocado...in general, fats dont worry me either because Im not eating any grains or sugar or other bullshit and im working out.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I promise if u workout 4 days a week and go 60 days strict paleo aka whole30 x 2, you would lose 20 lbs.

Important to not just do cardio but do real strenth training so if u fall off it doesnt go right back on. Gotta build muscle. No iso bullshit either. Kettlebell and barbell work

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        I promise if u workout 4 days a week and go 60 days strict paleo aka whole30 x 2, you would lose 20 lbs.

Important to not just do cardio but do real strenth training so if u fall off it doesnt go right back on. Gotta build muscle. No iso bullshit either. Kettlebell and barbell work

I use to be a gym rat. Now I walk in, do about ten minutes on the crosstrainer and find a reason to go home. I blame my busy schedule but its bullshit. I just lost the hunger. I gotta find it.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Great job man. I been haven't lifting as much, injured my shoulder in March. I've managed to keep most of the weight with running and (moderate) dieting. I'd love to get into that Crossfit shit when I can.

That diet you're on takes a ton of discipline. I try to eat healthy Monday thru Friday and even that's a struggle.

Comment

Or exercise more

I basically work out every day now. Either 1+hours of biking/trail running or weights. Burning so many calories I can pretty much eat whatever I want and still losing fat/gaining muscle. Weight is holding pretty much steady
            Last edited by Riccardo; 06-14-2013, 06:49 AM.
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Ya know its not a diet now to me, its the way I eat.

Come on by and workout with us. Lots of people who have some injuries who like it because they are always working out with a trainer around. There are 2 guys with shoulder issues right now and thry work around it.

We do monday and tuesday at 8pm. Friday at 530p saturday at 9am. All at Fitness works. Then I go to crossfit 215 a day or two on off days or pick up a long cardio on another day. We may start doing 60-90 min partner workouts on Sundays too at FW. Come out duude

Comment

FW is the best. I would take that place over any chain gym I've been in. I might check out one of those Saturday morning workouts when I'm not down the shore. I'll shoot you a PM.

Comment

Any diet that doesn't include......

.....a crepe, a soft vanilla cone with rainbow sprinkles, Italian bread from Jersey City, creme brulee, or a pastrami on rye bread is just not for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X