Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT : Woooooo Enjoy it while you can, caucasians !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT : Woooooo Enjoy it while you can, caucasians !!!

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...-2043#comments

Yo 3I, this shit is ours in another 20 years !!
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

The best part of that article is the comments below.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      The best part of that article is the comments below.
      Apparently the answer to solve this problem is simply building a wall. Nothing technological. Just a wall like the Great Wall of China.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

one of the comments:

By the time this date rolls around what is left of the country will be chineese muslims.

hahah I already live in a region where whitey is not the majority. It's awesome.

Comment

I didn't get past that comment

I started to read them and had to stop right there. Dolts like this are the actual reason to fear the future in the US.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

yeah, it seems like

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            I started to read them and had to stop right there. Dolts like this are the actual reason to fear the future in the US.
            These kinds of articles always bring out america's finest
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
            X