Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can't you PA schmucks get anything right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't you PA schmucks get anything right?

way to ruin the 1st round of the US Open.

next year at Pinehurst we'll show you yankee scum how to host a major!

I don't really know shit about Merion, except that it seems pretty damn short for an Open with today's equipment and balls.

If the greens are soft, that place might end up being a pitch and putt for these guys.

I heard Ian fucking Poulter was three under after three, before the rain came.

The USGA is likely scrambling around trying to figure out how to trick it up.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

heard the rough is a bitch though and it won't be as easy as people say. we'll see (if it ever stops raining).

Comment

That's true, if they don't cut it, with all the rain it will be hairier than a hippie's bush.

But on all those short fours, these guys can hit irons and most of them can keep that in the fairway.
        Last edited by slag; 06-13-2013, 10:43 AM.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

It will even out by the end of the round. This former pro was on Golf Channel the other day and the host asked him what he would be happy with for the final four holes of a round at Merion. He said "one-and-a-half over par for those four."

Basically we will see player enter the fourteenth at aroound five, six under and then wrap up at two-to-three under. If the winner stays in single digits under par, with this course condition, I think the experiment will prove a success.
          "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
          X