X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Graham

PFF loves this dude...

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...randon-graham/

Pro Football Focus recently profiled Brandon Graham...

Despite rushing the passer only just more than 200 times (t-83rd most among edge rushers) Graham’s 45 total pressures tied him for 33rd-most among edge rushers and in terms of outside pressure his 20 total pressures put him in the Top 30. Simply put, no edge rusher generated more pressure from such precious few opportunities as Graham managed.

His solid conversion rate had him inside the league’s Top 30 and his five sacks to the outside of opposing pass rushers was Top 15. Whichever way you slice it Graham was a simply terrifying prospect for tackles to block when he was looking to beat you to the edge and he was doing his work almost exclusively against tackles as well. Of his total pressures 10 were uncharged but of the remaining 35 that were assigned to an offensive player, 32 were charged to tackles. This wasn’t a situational pass rusher profiting from favorable matchups, this was a situational pass rusher just demolishing everybody he faced.
    I really hope he works out as an OLB. Danny Watkins and Jarrett were such depressing picks. Reid did okay towards the back end of that draft with Kelce/Henery/Havili, but shit, man. If their 2010 and 2011 1st and 2nd round picks can't even contribute, that's just some fucking brutal drafting.

Holy shit, just found this beauty: “Watkins is the safest pick in the entire draft — the one player you can confidently say will be in the Pro Bowl in 2012. He’s the best guard on the board.” - Rick Gosselin, Dallas Morning News
    Last edited by Melchior; 06-18-2013, 10:45 AM.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    Kelce/Henery/Havili
    It should tell you all you need to know about Reid's drafting prowess if he has to count Stanley Havili as a win.

Comment

If you watch him, he was a hell of a lead blocker. Just doesn't fit the new scheme. I think he'll do pretty good in Indy. But, yeah, pretty sad nonetheless.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

He didn't fit Reid's scheme. He barely played.

Drafting a guy who might be good for another team doesn't really qualify as a good pick IMO.

Comment

Working...
        X