Confidential to Ells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to Ells

No Father's day story for the bored? U didn't have to slap anybody...nothing? No illegitimate kids show up at your doorstep?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

haha or another "father" showing up at the doorstep?

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      haha or another "father" showing up at the doorstep?

Or his "special friend" who is pissed because Ells hasn't returned his texts shows up.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

deleted

igitis
        Last edited by slag; 06-19-2013, 09:04 PM.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Woke up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
          Went downstairs to a new kick ass weber grille on the back deck and new dildo for my side piece. My wife is the best!

It's on!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            Woke up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
            Went downstairs to a new kick ass weber grille on the back deck and new dildo for my side piece. My wife is the best!

It's on!
            You didn't even have to use your AK? Sounds like a good day.

Comment

Your wife got you a new dildo? How thoughtful.

Comment

That was from his kids - the Weber was from his wife. The wife got the Weber so he'd do the cooking instead of her. Kids bought the dildo so that Ells would keep mom happy and off of their asses. Good strategy by both.

Comment

His wife got both of them

That way, if he didn't like the Weber, he could go fuck himself.
                  Last edited by slag; 06-20-2013, 02:33 PM.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                  X