Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so fucking sick of this shit from hamels

Nm

Asshole can't hold against the fuckbag Mets ... and that fucking offense is in a pattern of scoring early and then eating a dick the rest of the night.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

And Delmon and Michael Young are still fucking worthless.

Comment

First Phils pitcher to have 11 losses in June since 1934......

Comment

was there any doubt that he would let the mets tie it up in the 5th? he has shown zero ability to get out of jams this season. as soon as a guy gets into scoring position i'm nervous. dude has had three good starts this season and two of them came against the marlins. i'm unable to defend cole anymore and what makes it worse is that it's all mental. he's as big a problem as ryan howard right now.

Comment

Quizas Hamels tenga mala estrella porque del gafe verde...

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showthread.php?t=280103
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

LOL. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                And Delmon and Michael Young are still fucking worthless.

outside of about 4 players, the ENTIRE TEAM is worthless and is going NO WHERE...time for that fire sale...get some $$ back and some young talent.

Comment

Here is a interesting stat

Matt Cain's ERA: 4.55. Giants' record in Cain starts: 8-7. Cole Hamels' ERA: 4.50. Phillies' record in Hamels' starts: 2-13*

Comment

Cole Hamels is to 2013 as Cliff Lee was to 2012

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      Cole Hamels is to 2013 as Cliff Lee was to 2012
                      i disagree. cliff lee pitched well last season. he did have a few one-inning meltdowns and i think the frustration of no run support got to him, but he finished with an ERA of 3.16. he and cole ended up with very similar numbers last season. besides the ERA being 0.11 higher, they had nearly identical innings pitched, Ks, WHIP, ERA+, etc.

cole hamels has had pitched well with poor run support in the past. see 2010. if cole hamels were pitching the way he did in 2010, or the way cliff lee did last season, this team would have 3 or 4 more wins, which would mean a lot with the way that the braves keep losing games. he is killing this team as much as ryan howard right. he's getting paid 25 million dollars and he is in the prime of his career. it kills me to admit that he just has no composure right now.

Comment

Lee was more hard luck than Hamels has been lately, but Hamels was getting fucked by the offense earlier in the season ... and as recently as the last road trip.

I agree, however, that he's mentally fried.
                        Last edited by slag; 06-22-2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

fucked by the offense at times. the shutouts wouldn't have mattered if he had pitched well, but he has just been terrible this season. spotted a 3-run lead in the first and blew it against the brewers a couple weeks ago. blew a 3-run lead against the fucking mets last night. and they would have have his two starts before that if hamels had just kept it together. blew a lead against the rockies in the 7th after a bad call. allowed the twins to tie it in the 6th after a bad call. it is unreal that a guy who won world series MVP is too mentally weak to get out of a jam or get over a bad call. dude is 29. will never be physically better, and he's having the worst season of his career.

Comment

Working...
                          X