Cheatriots offering free Hernandez jersey exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheatriots offering free Hernandez jersey exchange

Could you imagine Lurie or ratface doing this?

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...ersey-exchange
    Last edited by ishimonster; 06-28-2013, 05:05 PM.

Yeah ... you can probably get double face value on Ebay.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Not that big of a deal

How many authentic 2nd string tight end NFL jerseys do you think were sold? It wasn't like they were returning Brady jerseys. A few hundred? They'll turn around and sell them on the cheap to underprivileged children in South America.

There is no way that this guy isn't guilty of participating in this murder, but what happened to innocent until proven guilty? They cut him 30 seconds after he was arrested, and then remove all evidence that he ever existed.

Comment

Do you think I seriously thought the Patriots would put the jerseys on eBay?

And the reason they are doing what they are doing is because they want to revoke the contract and recoup the money he's been paid.

Comment

Going to the trash heap...

[QUOTE= but what happened to innocent until proven guilty? [/QUOTE]

like much of the bill of rights (with the exception of the 2nd which is well-protected by the NRA) The supreme court just shot the fifth amendment in the back, and it has an impact on 'innocent until proven guilty' too.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...-remain-silent
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

I was agreeing with you

Originally posted by slag View Post

And the reason they are doing what they are doing is because they want to revoke the contract and recoup the money he's been paid.
            Wouldn't put it past Kraft

Comment

That ain't happening ... but I bet you could get a price for them there ... which makes a statement about our society.

Comment

To hell with that,

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                Could you imagine Lurie or ratface doing this?

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...ersey-exchange
                buyer beware. Your loss for buying an effin jersey in the first place.
                You think its a joke!?!

Comment

That's a crazy ruling. Can't believe it received so little attention. Soon, our guns will have no actual rights to protect.
                  Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

The ruling is very narrow and does not state that silence in no longer protected by the Fifth Amendment.

I skimmed it quickly, but it appears to me that what the ruling indicates is that the guy was speaking the the police voluntarily, so his silence was not protected because it had not reached the stage where he was being "investigated" to the extent the warnings were required.

It's not a sweeping decision removing Miranda.

Comment

Uh Slag

http://deadspin.com/people-are-payin...seys-633146605

Yes, there is intense demand for Aaron Hernandez jerseys, which are fetching hundreds of dollars at online auctions despite Hernandez having perhaps killed a dude or three. No, this is not a symbol of the decline of Western civilization.

The Hernandez jerseys, authentics, replicas, and autographed alike, are selling like allegedly murderous hotcakes. The Boston Globe reports the stories of a number of sellers, all of which go pretty much the same.
                      You have to admit - its kind of funny...
                      Last edited by JuTMSY4; 07-01-2013, 11:22 AM.

Comment

That ain't happening ... but I bet you could get a price for them there ... which makes a statement about our society.
                        It states that we're a society that consists of collectors of rare merchandise. That's about it.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

Uh, no shit ... that's the point I repeatedly made here ... albeit without seriously suggesting that the Pats were interested in the secondary market, which it appears you think I did.
                          Last edited by slag; 07-01-2013, 03:45 PM.

Comment

No, it suggests that society is full of people who think murderers' jerseys are something worth collecting.

Well, I should say, an accused murderer's (at this stage).
                            Last edited by slag; 07-01-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

nah

Uh, no shit ... that's the point I repeatedly made here ... albeit without seriously suggesting that the Pats were interested in the secondary market, which it appears you think I did.
                              I just thought it was funny. I had no idea what you were attempting to imply

Comment

Working...
                              X