KG: A tornado went right by me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KG: A tornado went right by me

Literally a few feet from where I work. They made us get to the interior of the building away from windows. I survived it.

Too Close For Comfort

A Cat One hit just north of where the Allenwood Federal Penitentiary is today when I was living upstate. It cut a four mile path through a basically wooded area but three people including two children were killed when it hit a mobile home park. A year or so later my first wife taught computers to elementary kids in the school district those kids attended and whenever a regular thunderstorm hit, her students would go ballistic -- it wasn't fun.

Glad you were luckier.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Seriously? Today??

nm
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
        Literally a few feet from where I work. They made us get to the interior of the building away from windows. I survived it.
        I think we need Papal medallions.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
          I had a tornado roll over my apartment building in college. It flipped cars over, including one that ended up upside down and leaning against the exterior wall right below our living room window.

Awesome to behold and frightening at the same time.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
          X