Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Giroux is locked up as a Flyer for 8 more years

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=426936

8 years at just over $8 mil a year...kicks in NEXT season. This is a touch more than I think he deserves but not by much. They needed to get this deal done now so they knew what they were working with in Free Agency.

Should be an interesting day in Flyerland from the rumors floating around...Emery to Philly?
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

I'm glad

they resigned him he's a good player but I don't think he's a $8 million a year player. He struggled at times last season but that didn't seem to matter. I think he's a very good player but i don't think he's a great player. Phil Kesel makes $6 and Ryan Kesler maskes $5 million. Thats the rang he should have been in.

Comment

I love Giroux but 8 yrs at 8.275 cap hit is a lot of coin....Hope the cap continues to rise each year.

Comment

point a game last year.

He's worth it.

Vinny will also take some of the pressure off of G. The two of them combined will make for a pair of the top faceoff guys in the league and VC is a locker room presence that will only help.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Does this mean he'll be traded next season?

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
          http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=426936

8 years at just over $8 mil a year...kicks in NEXT season. This is a touch more than I think he deserves but not by much. They needed to get this deal done now so they knew what they were working with in Free Agency.

Should be an interesting day in Flyerland from the rumors floating around...Emery to Philly?
          Didn't stop Richards and Carter from being exiled after signing huge long-term deals.

Comment

Working...
          X