Hinkie in process of deal with Golden State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hinkie in process of deal with Golden State

I hope. To take on some of their high priced trash for a salary dump. Rumor a 1st round pick would be coming to 76ers either 2014 or 2015 for them taking the trash for a short period of time so GS can clear cap for Howard.

Got to love it we get players that are sucking with expiring contracts after this season. Aother rumor Hawes - Richardson or maybe even Young might be part of it going back to the Warriors

Mr Hinkie keep on keeping on SUCK FOR WIGGINS

This is fantastic news

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
    I hope. To take on some of their high priced trash for a salary dump. Rumor a 1st round pick would be coming to 76ers either 2014 or 2015 for them taking the trash for a short period of time so GS can clear cap for Howard.

Got to love it we get players that are sucking with expiring contracts after this season. Aother rumor Hawes - Richardson or maybe even Young might be part of it going back to the Warriors

Mr Hinkie keep on keeping on SUCK FOR WIGGINS

This is fantastic news
    That's awesome if they get another 1st on top of expiring contracts.. Right now Hawes and Thad are the only bad long term contracts keeping them from a full-on rebuild next year..

Comment

Hawes expires this upcoming year.
      Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
      www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hordel View Post
        Hawes expires this upcoming year.
        Yep Hawes expires - so maybe they keep him one more year.

Turner and Young are signed through 2014 --

Maybe they hold Hawes till before the trade deadline.

Turner and Young could go for the right prices.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
          Yep Hawes expires - so maybe they keep him one more year.

Turner and Young are signed through 2014 --

Maybe they hold Hawes till before the trade deadline.

Turner and Young could go for the right prices.
          I like Thad and think they should keep him. Dump Turner.

Comment

My bad, Thad is the one on the books past next year. Turner's contract isn't that bad I'd like to see what he can do in a new system under a new coach w/o Jrue...

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
              My bad, Thad is the one on the books past next year. Turner's contract isn't that bad I'd like to see what he can do in a new system under a new coach w/o Jrue...
              Turner isn't getting a good shot anytime soon. I don't hate him as a piece but his upside is limited.

Comment

Just traded for Rouce White (Rockets)...can dump his 1.7 mil after next season...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  Just traded for Rouce White (Rockets)...can dump his 1.7 mil after next season...
                  Very good pick up IF he can get his head on straight (kid is a mental case with huge skill set ) Can not fly -- theY need to work out something with him -- read something like 56 of the games are a bus ride away so maybe something can be worked out.

He was prob a pick by Hinkie when he was asst GM with Houston - was the 16th pick in 2012 would have been higher witout the fear of flying.. This is fantastic though 1. if they can get things fixed with his head they have a possible great player age 22 and cheap and a replacement for Young. 2. If they cant hes a salary dump next season.

Kid has the skills to be an elite player if he can only overcome his fear of flying.

Comment

Working...
                  X