Conf to 3 & Inches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conf to 3 & Inches

Your work going to get affected by furloughs this week?

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
    Your work going to get affected by furloughs this week?
    Not me because I'm a contractor. But all the DoD employees are getting punked starting this upcoming week including my wife. Everybody is only scheduled 32hrs a week. What about u?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

32 and extra long weekends. Fist bump to the wife.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
        32 and extra long weekends. Fist bump to the wife.
        Did they give u the time limit of 14 weeks?
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'm a contractor as well. The Army is observing Fridays off, but contractors do not, although we can't get on base. We have permission for Fiday telework, however. Gotta love the gubment.
          Last edited by Susquehanna Birder; 07-06-2013, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
            I'm a contractor as well. The Army is observing Fridays off, but contractors do not, although we can't get on base. We have permission for Fiday telework, however. Gotta love the gubment.

I only work mon-thru anyways, 10hr shifts. Its gonna be a ghost town on Fridays.

Comment

Here's the question. Is it worth getting 80% pay through September, knowing that you have 3 day weekends for the rest of the summer and you live at the beach.

Comment

Just tighten the belt and drink Miller High Life... not a bad trade off!

Comment

A lot of people I know aren't complaining. My wife is fucking pissed.

Comment

DQ Daddy

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                    A lot of people I know aren't complaining. My wife is fucking pissed.
                    is always lookin' for talent, bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X