X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCM went 26 & 8 in his summer league debut

(0-6) in 3s though... 9 TOs

Solid start I'd say.
    Last edited by ishimonster; 07-07-2013, 10:38 PM.

Hell Of A Season For A Pitcher

Considering how the kid has been a pseudo-Sixer only long enough to have a cup of coffee and his initials mean about as much as a monogram on somebody's shirt, you might consider a little clarification somewhere in the post.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Since the second he was drafted, almost every Philadelphia related blog, writer, Twitter feed, etc. has called him MCW.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if it doesn't say "Kelly" or "Green" in a title, you're ignoring it.
      Last edited by Sect 236; 07-08-2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

And I'll Say THIS Again...

Considering this is the same organization that gave us Andrew Bynum -- All-Star, outstanding player, will solve the club's problems in the middle, great athlete (yawn) who should be able toooo.....(zzzzzzzzzz) -- I'll withhold my giddiness and won't jump up an down giggling like a schoolgirl until the season starts and the kid proves he won't be pushed around in the paint by an anaemic point guard.

Comment

What the hell does your response have to do with you not knowing his nickname.

Comment

I Don't Even Know His NAME!

I don't care to know the kid's NAME let alone his nickname. Nothing he does in the Summer League is going to excite me nearly as much as 18 rebounds and 21 points in a real NBA game. If he does that I promise you I'll know his shoe size.

Summer league stats are worth about as much as a dime at a Rolls Royce dealership.

Comment

Would it be impolite to point out that the title says MCM not MCW?

And maybe even more impolite to point out that Kelly Green didn't know the difference?
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

#booya!

Comment

Kelly Green Doesn't CARE That He Didn't Know The Difference

This kid could score a hundred points in a Summer League game and I wouldn't be nearly as excited nor would it mean anywhere near as much as my grandson going 4-for-4 in a Little League game.

Talk to me in November after the Sixers have played 5 or 6 real games and we have something meaningful upon which to judge him.
                  Last edited by Kelly Green; 07-08-2013, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I have no idea what this means

MCM? 0-6 in 3s? 9 TOs? Don't even know what sport you are talking about.. checkers??
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Last post before you

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                      MCM? 0-6 in 3s? 9 TOs? Don't even know what sport you are talking about.. checkers??
                      was KellyGreen, so you knew to click

He's money on the ratings...

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                        This kid could score a hundred points in a Summer League game and I wouldn't be nearly as excited nor would it mean anywhere near as much as my grandson going 4-for-4 in a Little League game.

Talk to me in November after the Sixers have played 5 or 6 real games and we have something meaningful upon which to judge him.

3rd Person KG is the best.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

It was a test!

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          Would it be impolite to point out that the title says MCM not MCW?

And maybe even more impolite to point out that Kelly Green didn't know the difference?
                          And the omniscient KG failed!

Comment

Working...
                          X