PANDA WATCH!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PANDA WATCH!!

@usatodayvideo: She does it without a coach! Watch giant panda give birth in Taiwan zoo http://t.co/0B3baYb71K #panda

geigh watch

Webcam at Ells abode
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

This place is dead

Phansbore

Comment

You Got Dat Right!

The "F*ck The Police" thread has been at the top of the page for about a week. Let's GO, people -- use those brains -- unless, of course, you want me to use mine!

I haven't had a good controversial thread for a long time -- choice is yours!
        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Ok Xenophobe, who were you rooting for at Pickett's Charge? I bet it was blue bellies! How can you NOT root for the confederates they are after all Americans and that is only who you root for.
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

july is the worst. next week is absolutely the worst sports week of the year.

day before and day after the all star game there is NOTHING going on.

thank God dwight howard signed so i don't have to hear about that effing asshole anymore.

Comment

Yeah, I wish they would just get rid of that thread

Whoever runs this place.

Comment

Leave him alone. He's a nice man with a good heart.

Bully.

Comment

Well, Sparky, The Situation You State Is Impossible To Answer

First, take that xenophobe label and shove it up your ass.

As for Pickett's Charge, Abe Lincoln agreed with you that everybody was an American. Therefore, a xenophobe can not "root" for either side. Think about it, you pea brain, sad sack, poor excuse for a wad of snail slime!
                  "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

The large one asked for it, I was all to happy to help out.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

No....

You were all TOO happy to help out. GO FOR THE JUGULAR, KG!!!!

Comment

HEY, HEY, HEY, !!!!!

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                        The "F*ck The Police" thread has been at the top of the page for about a week. Let's GO, people -- use those brains -- unless, of course, you want me to use mine!

I haven't had a good controversial thread for a long time -- choice is yours!
                        Don't you go talkin shit about my Fuck the Police thread !!! Dammit Green, can't you let SOMEBODY else shine besides you, you selfish son of a bitch !!!!
                        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                        X