McNabb says Stafford hasn’t earned his contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McNabb says Stafford hasn’t earned his contract

For the second time this offseason, former NFL quarterback Donovan McNabb has weighed in on a current NFL quarterback’s contract. And for the second time, McNabb has expressed his disapproval.

Disapproval of McNabb's comments exceed all expectations: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-his-contract/
    "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

This guy just can't help himself.
    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Save time if he would just vomit when he doesn't approve of something.

Comment

So what?

He's media now.

If Jaworski said it you wouldn't say shit ... nor would the others in this thread.
        Last edited by slag; 07-10-2013, 06:50 PM.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          So what?

He's media now.

If Jaworski said it you wouldn't say shit ... nor would the others in this thread.
          Right?? How is this a story?

He has a fucking radio show.
          His opinion should have some weight over some nonathletic nerd like Cowherd

Comment

There is difference

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
            Right?? How is this a story?

He has a fucking radio show.
            His opinion should have some weight over some nonathletic nerd like Cowherd
            Although he's media now there is a difference. This guy had the thinnest skin in the world as a player when talking heads sounded off on him. Now all of a sudden he is comfortable blasting other QBs. Besides, what happened to the QB fraternity? You never hear other QBs questioning other QB contracts.

That's why its newsworthy. If Warren Sapp questioned the contract it wouldn't be as big of a deal.

Comment

McChoke? Who cares

what's his opinion on the latest campbell's soup
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Franks N Beans View Post
                Although he's media now there is a difference. This guy had the thinnest skin in the world as a player when talking heads sounded off on him.
                So what is the problem? Circle of life---I am sure McNabb didn't enjoy any of the endless criticism he received; but the fact remains he is on the other end of it now. Do you recommend he coddle every QB he talks about? I'd prefer for him to give his honest take on the situation, whatever that might be. In this case and in the case of what he said about Romo I happen to agree, neither of those guys are truly worth top 5 money.

Comment

Stafford reminds me of Slackjaw. I guess it's hard to judge Stafford when he has Megatron to throw to.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

It's just a coNstant circus of more and more talking heads. They are paid to be absurd and attract attention. They are paid to create controversy. So, the guy who blew his cookies in the SB and didn't know the rules for overtime, gets his turn in the Twilight Zone.

Comment

Yeah ... well he's also the guy who is more responsible for making the Eagles legitimately relevant during Reid's heyday stretch than any other player on that team.

Comment

If McNabb had Calvin Johnson to throw to for most of his career, you wouldn't be clowning him right now.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Unless Calvin Johnson is a worm.....I think I would be.

Comment

Ha ha ... what's next ... Reid was fat?

Comment

ConstantlyCuntyPete isn't even an Eagles fan so he doesn't care about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X