X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

greatest to ever do it

Comment

He suxs,,,and thats a great point

even if its off the top of his brain he is still writing,,allbeit on the fly..as for his bussiness savvy there is No denying it...I repeat He cant compose, play an instrument or sing,,,,,JUNK

Its crap and as long as the public buys this dreck the industry will continue to pump it out...

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      He doesn't write lyrics, everything is off the top of his head in the booth.

And not only is he extremely talented as an artist but he's also one of the shrewdest in the business world right now.

"I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man!"
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        Its crap and as long as the public buys this dreck the industry will continue to pump it out...
        You can say the same for Nickleback, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, etc.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Just because you don't like the genre doesn't make it crap or take away from his greatness.

I'm sure there's music and artists you listen to that I don't like. I don't think they're crap, I just don't like their brand of music.

I don't know why you'd be so upset about him selling millions either. The people buying Hov's music aren't making a decision on if they're gonna buy Magna Carta Holy Grail or whatever artist you prefer. Different demographics.

Comment

Any mention of the tuck dance...

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            then why you doing the tuck dance in your living room whilst listening to the song he did with timberlake?
            Is instant ratings.
            Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Please tell me that it sound different from every other fucking Jay-Z joint.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                new Jay-Z album is on there as of this AM.

makes work 88% better with a new album to listen to all day long.

I'm playing the shit out of J-Cole.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Born sinner is best album I have heard in a long while
                  I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                    I think he's a better businessman than artist. I've never been a huge fan of his and I like other hip hop.
                    I think his persona of a businessman is overhyped. He owned 1/15 of 1% of the Nets & got pissed when the NYT reported it. He was CEO of Def Jam & was forced to resign after a year as other executives said he was in over his head.
                    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                      Born sinner is best album I have heard in a long while

where the fuck u been homey?
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Waiting for red tib and j rice to come back its been igglebores out here
                        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

You are clueless. See roc nation. Artist mgmt that manages rihanna jcole wale kylie mingue deadmau5 calvin harris meek mill and a ton more. Live Nation 360 touring deal. Successful clothing line. Bacardi deal. Budweiser Deal. Samsung deal. Duracell co owner. CAA/Roc Nation Sports. Plus all the 40/40 ckubs. The stuff the gen public doesnt know about like his ownership piece in an ad agency and a ton of other things.

Only other hip hoppers in his business realm are dre bc of beats audio/coors deal. And Diddy bc of Sean John and his stake in Ciroc, which has blown up.
                          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Hmmm didn't know about that stuff. Stand corrected.
                            Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

check it

http://www.businessweek.com/articles...ut-their-money
                              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I'd add in the 100 mil+ 50 Cent took home after Coke bought out Vitamin Water.

All of Jay's moves pale in comparison to negotiating Beyonce into choosing his ugly mug.

Comment

Working...
                                X