OT: Helen Thomas Has Thanked Her Last President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Helen Thomas Has Thanked Her Last President

Saw a story this morning that Helen Thomas, the reporter who covered every president from Kennedy to Obama and was the one who always said, "Thank you, Mr. President," at the end of the press conference to let the other reporters know it was over, passed away at age 92.

She was tough -- didn't pull her punches when she asked questions. If I remember correctly she had a field day with Nixon!
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

That old hag should've retired 20 years ago

nm
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

She was a blatant anti Semite.

Comment

A rabid anti Semite. My esteem for you is in the toilet.

Comment

For Saying She Was Tough?

Tell that to the Washington Press Corps and The White House -- she was the only reporter with her name on her chair in the press briefing room instead of her news organization. Besides, my esteem for you has been zero forever because of your bullshit so we're even.

Comment

She Did

Years ago.

Comment

No, my esteem for you is in the toilet because of your esteem for a woman who never bothered to hide her hatred for Jews. You want to defend her, fine. It is good to know where you stand.

Comment

WHO THE FUCK DEFENDED HER FOR THAT?????????

Shove your unsubstantiated opinion up your ass you New York moron!

I said she was a tough reporter on presidents -- nothing more!!!
                Last edited by Kelly Green; 07-20-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

3 years ago... not 20

Comment

Four posts in this thread from you, and you have yet to call her out, or even deem as remotely unfortunate, her horrid point of view. Makes me wonder, that's all.

Comment

Yeah forgot about that

Pretty much a piece of shit. Good riddance

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                        Four posts in this thread from you, and you have yet to call her out, or even deem as remotely unfortunate, her horrid point of view. Makes me wonder, that's all.
                        Your "feigned outrage" shtick sucks. How do you fuck with KG and not produce anything entertaining?
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Some things I don't feign outrage about.

I know you guys have come to expect classic comedy stylings from me, but once in a while I get serious.

Comment

Classic Comedy? From A Pill Like YOU?

For you to even mention comedy in a post about yourself is the funniest thing you could post.

Comment

By The Way...

You apparently forgot about dangling prepositions, Einstein.

Comment

Working...
                              X