• Show
Clear All

• Eagles sign Lane Johnson

per official site

Matador.

Comment

WOOOOOO!!!!!

Comment

Probably would've been a holdout with ratface.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

so did they do the offset?
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

PFT report says yes.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-johnson-deal/
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

offset?

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              so did they do the offset?
              Sorry, it's been a busy summer, I haven't kept up. What's that?

Comment

FWIW: Adam Caplan said his performance at the Senior Bowl was the best individual performance he had seen in his 12 years covering it.

Comment

I love the way he blocks fuckers to the ground. Can't wait to watch him and Peters ragdoll some DB's/LB's.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                    I love the way he blocks fuckers to the ground. Can't wait to watch him and Peters ragdoll some DB's/LB's.
                    Seconded. People talk about our soft defense and credit it to the departure of Dawkins. I say our soft offense started with the departure of Runyan.

Lane's twice as athletic as Runyan ever was. if he could be even half as mean as Runyan, that could go a long way in creating an offense that could actually intimidate some defenders.

There's no defensive back and very few LBs that want to see Johnson or Peters bearing down on them in the open field.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post

There's no defensive back and very few LBs that want to see Johnson or Peters bearing down on them in the open field.
                      Can't wait to see it. Here comes football Woooo Hooooo
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
                        Seconded. People talk about our soft defense and credit it to the departure of Dawkins. I say our soft offense started with the departure of Runyan.

Lane's twice as athletic as Runyan ever was. if he could be even half as mean as Runyan, that could go a long way in creating an offense that could actually intimidate some defenders.

I see what you did there.

Comment

Working...
                        X