Don't understand holding on to Chase.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't understand holding on to Chase.

The Sixers made that mistake when Milwaukee offered Terry Cummings and TC was still a very productive player after Doc retired.

Take the Dodgers prospects and re-sign him after the season is over if you really want him back.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

jeff ruland thinks Utley has terrible knees.

Comment

Well what do you expect from Amaro?

The guy love signing and extending old washed up vets

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
        The guy love signing and extending old washed up vets
        Stupid!!! I love Chase, but it's time to get some talent for the future. Amaro really pisses me off terribly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          Stupid!!! I love Chase, but it's time to get some talent for the future. Amaro really pisses me off terribly.
          I think Howard, Rollins, and Utley all got lifetime achievement contract extensions.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
            I think Howard, Rollins, and Utley all got lifetime achievement contract extensions.
            I agree, but this is dumb thinking on the FO's part. Who cares what they've done in the past. The # goal of any sports organization should be to win a championship. Nothing else, including any single player, should get in the way.

Comment

Did I hear right that RAJ doesn't want to move Kevin Frandsen because he is Philly tough? I know they won't fet a lot for him but I don't know why a team with no shot to win in the immediate future would want to hold onto a guy in his 30s with 5 career HRs.

Comment

Hahahahaha that can't be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki:1710503
                  The Sixers made that mistake when Milwaukee offered Terry Cummings and TC was still a very productive player after Doc retired.

Take the Dodgers prospects and re-sign him after the season is over if you really want him back.
                  Practically no one should be untouchable. My only guess with Utley his his actual value in that he brings in a lot of revenue personally through Merch, etc.

He can also be had cheaper next year but trading him might be an insult.

As far as the rest, they can all go and many should

Comment

I agree, but this is dumb thinking on the FO's part. Who cares what they've done in the past. The # goal of any sports organization should be to win a championship. Nothing else, including any single player, should get in the way.
                    Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                    Practically no one should be untouchable. My only guess with Utley his his actual value in that he brings in a lot of revenue personally through Merch, etc.

He can also be had cheaper next year but trading him might be an insult.

As far as the rest, they can all go and many should
                    Dom?

Comment

Dom?
                      Hamels?

Comment

Working...
                      X