No announcement yet.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Riley Cooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to defend Cooper, but when you get pissed at someone, you usually say the most hurtful/outrageous thing you can think of to that person. Now he's obviously an idiot and should probably stop drinking in public, but I don't know how you could play on an NFL team if you truly hated black people.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Because you love playing football, you make a hell of a lot of money

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
      Not to defend Cooper, but when you get pissed at someone, you usually say the most hurtful/outrageous thing you can think of to that person. Now he's obviously an idiot and should probably stop drinking in public, but I don't know how you could play on an NFL team if you truly hated black people.
      and it beats clocking in at a regular 9 to 5 every single day.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Here are my thoughts....since the team is obviously a dumpster fire right now and Cooper's a loser and not in future plans, hopefully.

Whatever.

The only thing I care about is how Kelly reacts and how it affects his standing in the locker room long term.

Also..and could be just me...but almost every person I've ever met or been friends with from the Tampa area was a racist or would say nigger. So I'm not shocked.

Comment

Working...
        X