Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was that Riley Cooper or Screamin Eagle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was that Riley Cooper or Screamin Eagle?

Two peas in a pod
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    Two peas in a pod

Notice that he never participates in threads dealing with stories about open racism.

He's just sitting back lurking, ordering Cooper jerseys.

"Right on Bro....right on!"
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hes like champ kind to ron burgandy. I love the way you smell riley
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        Two peas in a pod
        Hey fat boy where you been? im not participating becaus I think every last one of you are a bunch of GD hypocrites.

Comment

Please explain.

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
          Hey fat boy where you been? im not participating becaus I think every last one of you are a bunch of GD hypocrites.
          This ought to be good.....
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

"Don't let the liberal media tell you how to think and feel! If you have hate in your heart let it out!"- Clayton Bigsby
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Show us your face !!!

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              "Don't let the liberal media tell you how to think and feel! If you have hate in your heart let it out!"- Clayton Bigsby
              bwaaaaaaaah !!!!!
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
              X