• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chip told Cooper to face the media

Per comcast.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Chip has already lost this battle. He should have been released before the storm, they will wind up releasing him anyway but won't even get the fake moral highground

Comment

who said anything about "winning" or "losing" a "battle?"

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
      Chip has already lost this battle. He should have been released before the storm, they will wind up releasing him anyway but won't even get the fake moral highground
      Merely reporting that Cooper, who is being given props by some for speaking to the media face-to-face, was told to do so by his coach.

that is all.
      May 7, 2010

Comment

So what?

I have to say, he stood there, took the questions and made no excuses.

You can call it phony if you want, but compared to Tiger Woods and Ryan Braun, it was night and day.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He never owuld have talked to them

Had he not been told to do so.

Also...what excuse could he possibly have? there is none.

That is all.
          May 7, 2010

Comment

I don't see how you know that he wouldn't have stood up there even if Kelly didn't take that position.

And the fact that there is no excuse doesn't mean there aren't differences in how people in the media spotlight handle things like this.

Cooper stood there and unequivocally took the heat, he never even came close to dancing around.

I cannot think of one other disgraced celebrity in publicized trouble who didn't skirt the periphery of an apology while coming up short of taking ownership as clearly as Cooper did.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

my point is...

Originally posted by slag View Post
              I don't see how you know that he wouldn't have stood up there even if Kelly didn't take that position.

And the fact that there is no excuse doesn't mean there aren't differences in how people in the media spotlight handle things like this.

Cooper stood there and unequivocally took the heat, he never even came close to dancing around.

I cannot think of one other disgraced celebrity in publicized trouble who didn't skirt the periphery of an apology while coming up short of taking ownership as clearly as Cooper did.
              how could he skirt the issue when there is no way to do so (as you acknowledge)?
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Knead on that nice ass, Slag-O!

Smack it! Rub it down!

Comment

Working...
                X