X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not every player has forgiven Cooper

Per Mike Freeman at CBS
    https://twitter.com/mikefreemannfl/s...26032623382528

I can't imagine this will be good for the locker room regardless of what players said yesterday.

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
    Per Mike Freeman at CBS
    https://twitter.com/mikefreemannfl/s...26032623382528

I can't imagine this will be good for the locker room regardless of what players said yesterday.
    Shady seems to have been forgiven for objectifying women.

Let's see how he does in the pre-season and we'll see who forgives him.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

How many women are on the team? (not counting Matthews)
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        I guess it's a team of gay, childless bachelor orphans.
        Last edited by TerpEagle; 08-01-2013, 09:32 AM.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          I guess it's a team of gay, childless bachelor orphans.
          You're reaching here.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

And what if a player made that comment you just made about Matthews - implying he's not a real man - maybe even calling him a pussy or gay. Should there be outrage over offending him and his dignity?
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

You're reaching here.
              You're defending public misogyny.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Ah, yes. The ever-oppressed white, NFL linebacker who is only in the league because of his last name. Let's not stoke those fires.

Comment

Ah, yes. The ever-oppressed white, NFL linebacker who is only in the league because of his last name. Let's not stoke those fires.
                  So it's about race now as well?
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

How badly was the Phillies locker room torn about the anti-semitic drunken spew by Delmon Young?

The league has a team named the Redskins, that was changed from the Braves by a documented racist owner.

Where is the player outrage about that?

EDITED TO ADD: I'm not suggesting multiple wrongs make a right, but it does tend to support your contention that the locker room might not give that much of a shit.
                    Last edited by slag; 08-01-2013, 09:47 AM.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Hating what this country has turned into because of social media.

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
                        Hating what this country has turned into because of social media.
                        Social media has just exposed things that already existed. It think it actually makes people a bit more accountable. A lot of news sites are switching their comments over to being run by Facebook - at least forcing some identification behind what gets spewed.

It has promoted narcissm though.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          How badly was the Phillies locker room torn about the anti-semitic drunken spew by Delmon Young?

The league has a team named the Redskins, that was changed from the Braves by a documented racist owner.

Where is the player outrage about that?

EDITED TO ADD: I'm not suggesting multiple wrongs make a right, but it does tend to support your contention that the locker room might not give that much of a shit.
                          I'll bet most people have that racist/sexist uncle in their family too. And that's most likely a pattern of behavior. How often is he disowned?
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Sorry, Terp. You can't compare the two

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                            Shady seems to have been forgiven for objectifying women.

Let's see how he does in the pre-season and we'll see who forgives him.
                            If Shady played on a team full of women, I could see your point. This guy just spewed the N word, and he works in an environment where the overwhelming majority of people that he goes to work with every day is Black. I don't think they'll be calling for his release, but I feel pretty confident saying that this won't just get swept under the rug.
                            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                              If Shady played on a team full of women, I could see your point. This guy just spewed the N word, and he works in an environment where the overwhelming majority of people that he goes to work with every day is Black. I don't think they'll be calling for his release, but I feel pretty confident saying that this won't just get swept under the rug.
                              So it's only a problem because he offended someone he works with. That's why he's a piece of shit, meanwhile Shady offended a group of people that don't, hmm, matter as much.

In this particular instance, of course.
                              --
                              Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                              X