X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myths McLane now in full shit-stirring mode

Among the insinuations in his latest piece:

-FF would have done better with the Cooper issue

-Kelly doesn't have enough African-American coaches on staff (not presented as a merely factual piece of information)

-Kelly and other Eagles present at the concert ("most were white") and I guess he puts that in there to make us think that Kelly is either A) a good 'ole boy or B) perhaps he heard/saw Cooper acting (talking?) like an ass

-Lurie is the one controlling the Cooper situation

25% of the coaching staff is black.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post

-Kelly doesn't have enough African-American coaches on staff (not presented as a merely factual piece of information)

-Kelly and other Eagles present at the concert ("most were white") and I guess he puts that in there to make us think that Kelly is either A) a good 'ole boy or B) perhaps he heard/saw Cooper acting (talking?) like an ass

1.Pre TO Andy would have just cut him to avoid the drama.
      2. Ridiculous, this has nothing to do with Kelly's staff and the only possible issue would be with the front office, in which the actual decision was made
      3.Kelly wasn't where they where, if anything Kelce should have gotten Cooper out of there
      4. Laurie and his group of advisers are controlling the situation, I assume this includes Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post

I read that article. It's funny, all of those points occurred to me beforehand, but in a "Notions that could rip the locker room apart and sink the Kelly era before it starts if they become the accepted belief but let's hope no one legitimately thinks this or our season is fucked" kinda way.

Then, sure enough, Myths McLane strikes again.

Comment

Cataldi was slobbering all over that article this AM and had mclane on to talk about it. mclane hemmed and hawed on several of the questions and came off as a guy who doesn't know anything more than any other reporter and is just jumping to conclusions/making wild guesses on who will have the final say on cooper's fate.

'i would guess Lurie.....would.....???'
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 08-05-2013, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X