Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate this off-season from 1-10.

I'll give it a solid 2.

The Eagles could easily be looking at another three win season this fall. We know the various crises but where's the improvement?

Anybody got something better than no FF?
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Can't give this offseason a rating until the fallout from Rileygate becomes more clear.

Team moves past it and rallies = 6

Racial tension divides locker room; undermines Kelly's initiatives = -2

Comment

I agree. 2 seems right.

It's the same team with a total overhaul of the coaching staff and philosophy. The head coach has never coached a day in the NFL. It smells like a disaster to me. The only chance this team has is if Vick miraculously plays well again. Even with that, the defense is being rebuilt from the ground up. There are absolutely no playmakers on this defense. They all suck. I'm not buying any team generated hype about some 5th round a$$wipe.

Comment

Best time to rate the offseason is after we see the results on the field. In 2011 I would've answered this question with a 10 before the season. Kind of hard to ask wheres the improvement before they've even played a preseason game.

Comment

The draft didn't bring the usual level of WTF. Maclin injury, Cooper drama, new head coach, no Lehigh, the team isn't going to break .500 no matter what. Going to score a 5 because Vick is still around.

Comment

All this fast pace talk seems to be a mirage in my book with this cast

I'll give it a 4 until Chip could weed at least 3/4 of FF players out that are still on the roster

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
              Best time to rate the offseason is after we see the results on the field.
              Sure and the best time to pick a horse race is after they cross the finish line.

You gotta admit this off-season has had a stench around it. I'm not laying it all on Kelly but is he equipped to deal with it? Keeping Riley Cooper around is just begging for problems.

Comment

I think he means see a couple preseason games.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

KG has been run off, so it can't be less than a 5.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

See a couple of pre-season games ?????

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    FUCK THAT !!! This ship has already sunk !! Kelly is in over his head, and riley cooper will be the reason this team self destructs and finishes 2-14 !!!

Edit : I didn't rate the offseason, my bad. I'll give it a -57
                    Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 08-05-2013, 12:36 PM.
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                      FUCK THAT !!! This ship has already sunk !! Kelly is in over his head, and riley cooper will be the reason this team self destructs and finishes 2-14 !!!

Edit : I didn't rate the offseason, my bad. I'll give it a -57
                      Nope I think the defense will be the reason this team will blow this season. But then again it's a rebuilding yr so I am patient.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                        Meh. Eagles are 4 point favorites over the Patriots Friday. Would it mean anything if they won? I suppose it would be a helluva lot better than losing. Id guess Kelly will want to win and Belicheck wont give a shtt after Brady puts his 7 up.

If they cant win a game that means nothing to the other team, thats a bad sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                          Meh. Eagles are 4 point favorites over the Patriots Friday. Would it mean anything if they won? I suppose it would be a helluva lot better than losing. Id guess Kelly will want to win and Belicheck wont give a shtt after Brady puts his 7 up.

Who mentioned winning pre-season games. Have you seen this team play one snap -even a practice snap? Or are you basing everything on pre-determined notions and hearsay?
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Andy Reid gone gets them at least a 5, even if they then shuttered the franchise. It's like filling out your name correctly on the SAT's.

Comment

So you win either way

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

If the Eagles win the game against the Patriots, it means nothing because it's a pre-season game. If the Eagles lose, then you can come back and tell us all how Chip isn't prepared for the NFL, how bad this team is gonna suck, and how it's the first step to Chip's exit in two years to go back to college. C.Y.A 101.
                              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X