Who is your bright spot on Defense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your bright spot on Defense?

Can't wait to see the offense this year but what is going to really determine the outcome of the season will be the play on defense which is scary IMO (in a bad way). Who do you think are the bright spots on the D to look forward to? I'm thinking Mychal Kendricks is going to play a huge role as a guy who can rush the QB but also drop back into coverage. Interior D-line should be okay while P.Chung is the only guy I really look forward to watching play I the secondary. Who are you guys looking forward to seeing?

Originally posted by Eagles1987 View Post
    Can't wait to see the offense this year but what is going to really determine the outcome of the season will be the play on defense which is scary IMO (in a bad way). Who do you think are the bright spots on the D to look forward to? I'm thinking Mychal Kendricks is going to play a huge role as a guy who can rush the QB but also drop back into coverage. Interior D-line should be okay while P.Chung is the only guy I really look forward to watching play I the secondary. Who are you guys looking forward to seeing?
    I agree that Kendricks looks to be the better player suited for the 3-4 D...I don't see Graham or Cole handling that position to well. Plus Ryans lost his spot in Houston playing it. I would say Kendricks

Comment

My "bright spot" on defense? I hope it's Billy Davis.

Comment

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles1987 View Post

Mine is Jason Phillips

Comment

Fletcher Cox, duh.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
              Fletcher Cox, duh.
              I don't think Cox is suited for a 2 gap. He is he is better suited for a one gap scheme, 1-gapping seems to play to his strengths.

Comment

Earl Wolff
                ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
                  Earl Wolff
                  Ditto. I hope he catches fire and ends up starting by mid season.
                  .....and you thought I was ugly on the outside.

"Fuck Bobby April, you can't coach awesome." ~~downundermike~~

Comment

Duce Staleys 3 yards on first down.. 3 yards on second down and a manageable 3 rd down. Keeping the ball and this D off the field would be the brightest spot.

Comment

kendricks and Cox.

i'm sure boykin only looks good so far b/c he's been going up against eagles WR and not elite QB's.

Comment

Emmanual Ocho
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I.P. Daily

and Kelly Greeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Comment

Chuck Roast.
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                            X