HOME OPENER BABY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOME OPENER BABY

I'm freakin there. Section 137 Row 4. Flying up from NC with my brother to Allentown. Just scored the tix.... be tailgating in G lot bright and early!
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Stop by the igglephans gayte!

Comment

Yes sir

Where do you guys usually have the gayte?
      "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Comment

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
        Where do you guys usually have the gayte?
        Not 100% sure, but I think they do it near the stadium

Comment

Probably your worst post that I've read.

Comment

Between Wachovia/wellsfargo and I-95. LIGHT POST D3, go up 2 rows. like for the zubus.

Comment

Right on right on

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
              Between Wachovia/wellsfargo and I-95. LIGHT POST D3, go up 2 rows. like for the zubus.
              From what I've read over the years around these parts, the zubus is pretty legendary. I'll have to come over and see what an Igglephans gayte is all about.... My first home opener, third game. Pumped!

Comment

Working...
              X