Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had thought maybe six wins was doable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had thought maybe six wins was doable.

But then I also thought that Roy Halliday would have a good comeback season. Not great, just good.
    DB

yeah that was my pick as well

the only team this squad is sneaking up on will be themselves

the O might make the games fun to watch but the other teams will just beat umm by 21....Only one can hope this guy Davis will somehow break mediocrity for the 1st time in his career,,, lets hope its here
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Vegas knows best:

Over/under--- 7.5

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Vegas knows best:

Over/under--- 7.5
        So which side would you bet?
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Under. 7-9

Didn't bet it but I think under.
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 08-10-2013, 05:08 PM.

Comment

I would say under - this defense doesn't look like it will steal any games this year or us

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              Under. 7-9

Didn't bet it but I think under.
              Only way you can bet with that defense. They won't be able to get off the field.

But wtf do I know? I emptied my account last season on falcuns - 2.5.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Please Tell Me You're Not Serious

One practice game -- four quarters of football with a new coach, new system, new defensive coordinator, new players -- and you're ready to wave the white flag?

Now, if my absence has dulled my ability to tell when somebody is writing with tongue firmly planted in cheek, you got me.

If on the other hand you're serious -- I understand they have season ticket packages available for a song in Kansas City.
                "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

hey good to see you KG!

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                  One practice game -- four quarters of football with a new coach, new system, new defensive coordinator, new players -- and you're ready to wave the white flag?

Now, if my absence has dulled my ability to tell when somebody is writing with tongue firmly planted in cheek, you got me.

If on the other hand you're serious -- I understand they have season ticket packages available for a song in Kansas City.
                  KC isn't too far from here, but it isn't a white flag to note that the offense might win the Eagles two more games this year, but the defensive personnel along with the switch in scheme probably loses them two games, leaving them back where they started. Not a white flag. This division looks like a three team race for the top.

I will admit to posting that post in a sorrowful state, my melancholia got the better of me. But I still would take the under on Ells' line.

Also if there were a straightout bet on which team gets more wins next year, KC or Philly, I'd take KC. FF hasn't had a chance to draft his usual retinue of busts, chumps and jagoffs yet.

DB
                  DB

Comment

Gappy Drew Me Back T'Other Day

Glad to know you were feeling the effects of one too many brews when you wrote that.

I can't wait till they start playing for real.
                    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Working...
                    X