Is Lovey Smith Available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Lovey Smith Available?

This team badly needs a defensive coordinator. You can blame lack of talent but the best DCs seem to always get the job done with whatever players they have.

The guy from Cleveland is a chump. Hes got a track record that verifies it.

The quaterback competition doesn't matter with this defense. Either one will put up points but the defense will lose the games.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

He is. But he doesn't want to do it. I think he's at a point where he views himself as a head coach or nothing. At least for this year.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      This team badly needs a defensive coordinator. You can blame lack of talent but the best DCs seem to always get the job done with whatever players they have.

The guy from Cleveland is a chump. Hes got a track record that verifies it.

The quaterback competition doesn't matter with this defense. Either one will put up points but the defense will lose the games.

Stop it.

Everyone knows goddamned well you'd be the first one crying incompetance if Kelly pulled a fat fuck and fired his DC.

Jim Johnson was a journeyman until he found a home in Philly. I'm not saying Billy Davis is going to be a great DC but he deserves time to install his defense like anyone else.

Complaining about the defensive sets with a talent deficient bunch proves you're just being an asshole to be an asshole, now.
      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Lovie Smith is a intriguing character

I know the Bears ran the 4-3 D but was it the same D in St. Louis? If not Lovie would be useless here if they are going to a 3-4 D here

Comment

Hey... A Billy Davis fan! You related?

Comment

So run a 4-3. Who cares as long as it works.

Lovie is just an example of a guy who can run a defense. There are others. Billy Davis isn't one of them. This defense is going to get shredded.

Comment

So...

...1 preseason game is enough of a sample size to determine he can't coach. Either your entering day 7 of a week long meth bender or a moron! I am going with the latter but you now are the proud owner of This goes the most pathetic thread ever!

Comment

Well, bill Davis has looked like shit for years. I'm willing to hope for the best, but I'm expecting the worst on D. Plus the personnel either sucks or is playing woefully out of position.

This is also a lost season anyway
                Last edited by JuTMSY4; 08-11-2013, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Davis has already been fired twice as a dc on other teams, twat. Never had a bit of success. He was responsible for ome of the worst defenses in the league.

Comment

Working...
                  X