Bla Bla Bla Bla - RELAX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bla Bla Bla Bla - RELAX!

Stop Complaining And Enjoy The Rebuilding Ride Already. The Grass Was Greener Before Andy Was Let Go Right? Well The Seeds Are Planted Now. So Stay Off The Lawn. They Are Suppose To Stink This Year. They're Installing New Systems In Every Facet Of The "Program". It's Progress We're Looking For. Any Major Success This Year Is Gravy. Give It A Year. We Could Use Another Round Of High Picks Anyway! I Am Just Thrilled To Death To See Something Different This Year. This Time Last Year I Was More Interested In Mowing The Lawn. ; )

Originally posted by AgendaPolice View Post
    Stop Complaining And Enjoy The Rebuilding Ride Already. The Grass Was Greener Before Andy Was Let Go Right? Well The Seeds Are Planted Now. So Stay Off The Lawn. They Are Suppose To Stink This Year. They're Installing New Systems In Every Facet Of The "Program". It's Progress We're Looking For. Any Major Success This Year Is Gravy. Give It A Year. We Could Use Another Round Of High Picks Anyway! I Am Just Thrilled To Death To See Something Different This Year. This Time Last Year I Was More Interested In Mowing The Lawn. ; )

My grass is pretty long. I am still more interested in mowing my lawn. The second half of that game was pathetic in every facet.

Comment

Just Remember

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      My grass is pretty long. I am still more interested in mowing my lawn. The second half of that game was pathetic in every facet.
      Just Remember That They Were Playing A Far Superior Team That Is A Legit Contender This Year. Most Of Those Guys Are Going To Be Cut Anyways. This Coaching Staff Is Still Trying To Identify Who The Core Of This Team Is Gonna Be. The Positives I Took From The First Half Was That The Offense Consistantly Moved The Chains. On Defense, At Least Boykin Seems To Be A Legit Corner.
      Last edited by AgendaPolice; 08-11-2013, 02:22 PM. Reason: Fricken Autocorrect!

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        The second half of that game was pathetic in every facet.
        Dude, it's preseason. 80 percent of the players you see in the second half will be applying for unemployment benefits in a month. And that goes for every team in the NFL.
        "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
          Dude, it's preseason. 80 percent of the players you see in the second half will be applying for unemployment benefits in a month. And that goes for every team in the NFL.
          The NFL Network studio was annoying as shit - complaining about going for 2 and calling timeouts at the end of the game when they couldn't win.

They acknowledged it was pre-season and still acted as if it was dumb.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
          X