Riley Cooper story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riley Cooper story

Spoiled rich kid. Hard to like people like him. Good exposé.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/..._the_edge.html

Couldn't read it

Originally posted by The Ref View Post

Once I saw who wrote it.

Comment

Jesus Christ please make it stop already. How many more fucking times do we have to re live the Riley Cooper story? OK, he said Nigge** we get it it was the crime of the century, he should have his balls cut off and fed to him. His tongue should be cut out so he cannever say the word again. How much more do have to hear about this shit anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
        Jesus Christ please make it stop already. How many more fucking times do we have to re live the Riley Cooper story? OK, he said Nigge** we get it it was the crime of the century, he should have his balls cut off and fed to him. His tongue should be cut out so he cannever say the word again. How much more do have to hear about this shit anymore?
        The article had nothing whatever to do with the n word. It was entirely about his character and how it was developed. However, it's not at all surprising that a certain type of douchebag doesn't get it.

Furthermore, the word has a far greater impact on those who are old enough to have lived during Jim Crow. And yes, there are millions of us still alive. We remember an America where people of color were considered half animal and not fully human. That word was a big part of the distinction and it rings with a chill that cannot be forgotten. Ever!
        Last edited by The Ref; 08-11-2013, 05:21 PM.

Comment

The article had nothing whatever to do with the n word. It was entirely about his character and how it was developed. However, it's not at all surprising that a certain type of douchebag doesn't get it.

Furthermore, the word has a far greater impact on those who are old enough to have lived during Jim Crow. And yes, there are millions of us still alive. We remember an America where people of color were considered half animal and not fully human. That word was a big part of the distinction and it rings with a chill that cannot be forgotten. Ever!
          I know I know, it's the worst word on the planet to say unless you are black. I guess that's why the Hugh Douglas story got swept under the carpet. It's not sexy enough to talk about for 27 straight days. I'm just sick of hearing about Riley Cooper and how he was was raised. I want to hear about football and that's it. I'm sick of the all soap opera bullshit that has become the NFL. It's nauseating already. WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT HOW RILEY COOPER WAS RAISED??

Comment

The article had everything to do with the "n word."

The article is never written, published or posted on here or any other website had he not said what he said.

At no point in his career would you have been concerned with how Riley Cooper was raised if he didn't say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              The article had everything to do with the "n word."

The article is never written, published or posted on here or any other website had he not said what he said.

At no point in his career would you have been concerned with how Riley Cooper was raised if he didn't say it.
              Ding Ding Ding.. We have a winner...

Comment

Working...
              X