Todd Herremans: You grade out an F.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd Herremans: You grade out an F.

You whiffed on a DT that caused Foles to fumble.

The first series, you whiffed on a trap block that could have gained big yards up the middle.

Lane Johnson: You grade out a huge A+.

Put in Watkins.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

It couldn't be any worse. They might have to go outside the team to get a LG.

I expect the Eagles to pick up at least 5 players that get cut on the d side of the ball.

I'm not disappointed with the game though. There were a lot of good things.

Comment

I didn't really watch Herremans and was half-joking.

How many series did he play?

3 ... 4?

I'm not overly concerned about him.

Comment

I watched a replay of the game, and might get some things corrected and he is stout when he locks horns with a defender... but I do have my concerns and think he should get replaced soon. In a way, they did that with Lane Johnson.

Like I said, Lane Johnson was a stud on Friday. Finished off blocks ... nice base... and I really like the way the OL coach is working these guys.

The defense is what it is... no pussy shit like last year... I think they'll snag at least 2 or 3 LB's after cuts.

Comment

Oh and to add... I don't care if they want to sit Earl Wolff so he doesn't get caught up in the bad D play this year... but I think he might be a player.

Comment

Wolff should play if he's the best player at the position.

My problem is with Davis ... his track record indicates he can be an assistant but not run the show.

Comment

I would not be surprised if Trent Cole was amongst the final roster cuts.

Comment

I thought Todd was playing Rt guard

and Mathis was on the lft
                  side...
                  Last edited by TRENT; 08-12-2013, 07:23 PM.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Remember when writers were claiming DeMeco Ryans "wasn't the same player" based on last year's preseason? I wouldn't get too caught up in veterans' performances in preseason games.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

he was

Comment

Working...
                      X