Re the Riley Cooper Story posted by Ref

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re the Riley Cooper Story posted by Ref

First thanks for the article. I just hope Riley has grows and matures from this ugly incident that for at time has taken over the sports world. Past is past we all learn from it. We all make mistakes. I what he said inexcusable, it was ugly and yes maybe has a lot to do with his past. Lets hope for Riley this experience helps him grow.

What matters is what is in his heart and how he moves forward. People do dumb things either under emotional pressure, financial pressure, peer pressure you name it. in Coopers case with to much alcohol in his system and maybe his past development. Time will tell if he learns from it. He has talent that i think is obvious. Its up to him and hopefully those around him give him a chance to change.

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
    First thanks for the article. I just hope Riley has grows and matures from this ugly incident that for at time has taken over the sports world. Past is past we all learn from it. We all make mistakes. I what he said inexcusable, it was ugly and yes maybe has a lot to do with his past. Lets hope for Riley this experience helps him grow.

What matters is what is in his heart and how he moves forward. People do dumb things either under emotional pressure, financial pressure, peer pressure you name it. in Coopers case with to much alcohol in his system and maybe his past development. Time will tell if he learns from it. He has talent that i think is obvious. Its up to him and hopefully those around him give him a chance to change.
    What the article demonstrated was that Cooper has a long history of doing dumb things. And it comes from a place of privilege. He behaves like a petulant child. A spoiled rich kid.

People think what happened was an isolated incident. It's not about that awful word but a long pattern of petulance. Just another in a long line of unlikable Eagles players. Man I hate this team. I really do.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
      What the article demonstrated was that Cooper has a long history of doing dumb things. And it comes from a place of privilege. He behaves like a petulant child. A spoiled rich kid.

People think what happened was an isolated incident. It's not about that awful word but a long pattern of petulance. Just another in a long line of unlikable Eagles players. Man I hate this team. I really do.
      Remind me why being a "spoiled rich kid" has anything to do with a young teenager/adult making mistakes?
      Last edited by Fulleffect06; 08-12-2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X