Sal Pal
      Grumpy Sheridan
      Skip Bayless
      Screaming A. Smith

Btw-Phil's columns have been pretty ridiculous lately. Bad even for him

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        bye bye Sal?
        Doubt it. From what I understand, the ESPN blogs are adding one writer per team. The NFC East blog written by Dan Graziano will now have five writers, Graziano overseeing it and each team having one dedicated writer. The Skins already have John Keim posting articles.

I suppose Graziano could move on to something else, but my understanding was that each blog was getting an influx.

Comment

Sheridan has become one of the better Eagles beat writers. Not so long ago he read like an Eagles shill. Almost as bad as houseman Spadaro. The last few years his honesty has been brutal and spot on. Polyannas hate him. That's when you know you're good in these depressing times.

Congrats to Phil!

Comment

Nah, Sheridan sucks too.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              just saw on twitter.
              Meh.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

He's not a beat writer

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                Sheridan has become one of the better Eagles beat writers. Not so long ago he read like an Eagles shill. Almost as bad as houseman Spadaro. The last few years his honesty has been brutal and spot on. Polyannas hate him. That's when you know you're good in these depressing times.

Congrats to Phil!
                He's a columnist. And one that has gone from being a shill to a sour puss. Apparently pissed because Kelly isn't picking a qb fast enough. Because the team didn't handle the Kooper Kid Kontroversy the way he wanted. And today because there is too much reliance on data in sports.

Ah...flibbity floo!

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                  He's a columnist. And one that has gone from being a shill to a sour puss. Apparently pissed because Kelly isn't picking a qb fast enough. Because the team didn't handle the Kooper Kid Kontroversy the way he wanted. And today because there is too much reliance on data in sports.

Ah...flibbity floo!
                  I feel like he's been pretty sanctimonious and bitchy since Vick was signed in 2009.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

That was what started it

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                    I feel like he's been pretty sanctimonious and bitchy since Vick was signed in 2009.
                    Maybe he is board poster harls.

Comment

Working...
                    X